Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kellye & Nate's baby shower 9/19/10

Kellye and Nate's Baby Shower 9/19/10



Baby C (my niece or nephew) is expected to arrive around Thanksgiving!








My mom, sister, and I threw my brother and sister-in-law a baby shower in Marietta since they're expecting their first little one. For decorations I made streamers that were hung from the columns in the pavilion. I made them using Jute string and colorful rectangles of fabric scraps. I folded each recangle over the string and glued the fabric sides together. It really brought a lot of color to the party. For centerpieces we used hurricane glasses and filled them with baby blocks that the future parents could use as learning toys. In addition, we placed stacks of baby books on the tables and tied them in tulle. We also had a few cute plants in Peter Rabbit planters. We're so excited for them!







No comments:

Post a Comment