Saturday, November 6, 2010

Paige Audrey Cunningham





We have a NIECE!!! Nate and Kellye had their first child on Friday, 11.5.10 around 5:45 PM. She weighed in at 7lb 11oz and 19.5 inches long.

Because Kellye was induced in the morning and this was her first, I thought I could work until around 3pm, drive 3 hours to Marietta and make it on time for the big announcement (gender was a surprise). Unfortunately, it was Dr. Anderson's day off, and Bill, the PA, was out sick. The girls did a fantastic job adjusting my schedule so that I could try to leave early and not have to take on all of Bill's schedule as well. Unfortunately my last two patients could not be rescheduled so I didn't get to leave the office until 5:30.

My family was still very excited for me to get to the hospital, so they all stuck around to see Nate announce to me that they'd had a beautiful baby girl! I'm so exited! Nephews are awesome, but now I'm really looking forward to buying all kinds of dainty frills to spoil Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment