Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I love how it gives everyone an opportunity to be creative, imaginative, and light-hearted. This year we were pretty low key since it was on a Monday, but because it was on a Monday, that meant Trivia Night at Niffer's. We play with Joey, Jessica, Chris, Kate, and Eric every Monday that we can. We're usually pretty good and get 2nd or 3rd place. That's why our team name is usually 'First Place Losers.'

For trivia, we showed up in our Halloween costumes, as many others did as well. Can you guess who we were (costumes are independent of each other)?
Magnum P.I. and Princess/Duchess Kate! I made the hat from a tutorial I found on Pinterest. It took all of an hour. Harrison's mustache kept falling off.

Can you guess who Joey is dressed as?
Yep...Harrison. I bagged up a bunch of Harrison's typical clothes (see prior post) and delivered them to Joey before trivia. He really shocked Harrison when he showed up!
I had to throw in an adorable picture of my niece. She was dressed as an unbiased Tiger, since her parents are split between AU and LSU!
 Aren't my nephews adorable?
 Aileen's about to pop with Baby Swartz #3. He/she will be arriving very soon: 11-11-11!

No comments:

Post a Comment