Sunday, December 5, 2010

SEC Champions, 2010

WAR EAGLE!

12/4/10
Auburn wins the SEC Championship against South Carolina: 56-17!!!
That's the biggest score difference in SEC Championship history!
Harrison and I were at a friend's wedding with some fellow Auburn fans during the game. We had a wonderful time at Laura and Kenny's wedding. I have to admit that we were all getting game updates on smart-phones during the reception. We were all so excited!
We are really looking forward to playing Oregon in the BCS National Championship on January 10th. Harrison and I want to go, but he has comprehensive exams the following week, and he'll be cramming. I would go with several of our friends, but I'd hate to celebrate a possible National Title without him. We still aren't sure where we'll watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment