Monday, June 6, 2011

A job for Harrison!

Harrison and I are so thrilled! He just accepted an great job offer to teach ninth grade World History at Auburn Junior High School! He is so relieved to have finished his master's in history so that he can teach once again. This school is just down the road from where we'll be living, and it is a very respectable public school. I'm still on the job search, but I'm pretty optimistic.

Here's the lovely school where Harrison will be shaping minds shortly:
We got to share the news with his parents this weekend, since we were in town for Harrison's ten year high school reunion. I can't believe he's already had his, and mine is just next year! We had a good time catching up and reminiscing with old friends (for him) and meeting new ones (in my case).

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! That is so exciting! We'll have yall back before we know it! :)

    ReplyDelete