Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jenna's Bachelorette Party

Last Saturday, I went to Atlanta for my sorority sister's Bachelorette Party. It's been a long time since I've seen Jenna and my other Alpha Chi sisters, and we had a great reunion! We met for lunch at The Tree house Restaurant and then got ready back at the guest suite that was rented for us in Jenna's apartment building, The Bennington. We all dressed up in black so that the 'bride-to-be' would stand out. She looked fabulous in her purple dress.
She opened some fun gifts at her lingerie shower, and then we all headed out for dinner at at a cool restaurant called Tantra.


After dinner, we came back to the suite for a champagne toast and dessert, and then it was time to paint the town red. We went to a cute Irish pub first, called Fado'. After a few hours of dancing there, we went across the street to The Red Door.
It was a great night, and I can't wait to hang out with everyone again next week at the wedding!

2 comments:

  1. This is furthermore a fantastic write-up my partner and i really enjoyed considering. It really is generally not very each day my partner and i support the possibility to look at something. Tampa strippers

    ReplyDelete