Monday, August 22, 2011

Nate's Birthday and The Mayo Wedding

On Saturday, we met up with my family to celebrate Nate's birthday. It's so nice to be just 1-2 hours away from everyone. We are going to be able to get together more often now. Dad is retiring on October 26 (my birthday), and I couldn't be happier for him! My parents will have time to focus on their hobbies (gardening, golfing, and such) and be able to road trip often to visit all of us.
Isn't Paige the cutest? She loves to drink from her momma's straw!
After our lunch at Mellow Mushroom in Vinings, we went back to Nate's home. Harrison and I had to get ready for Jenna and Kyle's wedding, and we had to head out before they cut the cake. It looked amazing though! Kellye made him a chocolate chip cheesecake (OMG)!

The wedding was at Peachtree Presbyterian and was lovely. Jenna looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The reception was in Midtown, at the Wimbush House (where the Atlanta Women's Club meets). It was a great venue! Wasn't her cake gorgeous?
The groom's cake was awesome... an edible Jordan Hare Stadium complete with their engagement portrait on the scoreboard.

I love this picture!
Photo op with my handsome hubby:
Alpha Chi's with the bride:
Singing the Alpha Chi Omega Sweetheart song:
Jenna's got an arm! Look at that bouquet flying high:

Congratulations and best wishes, Mr. & Mrs. Mayo!

1 comment:

  1. I Just saw this! Love it! Thanks Tracy! So glad you are Harrison were there to celebrate our big day! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete