Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tornado

April 27, 2011 - Tornado wrecks the Southeast.

The massive storm has taken over 300 lives in the Southeast US. My Sweet Home Alabama was hit very hard and the destruction was tremendous. I am so thankful that my family and friends are okay. As of yet, no one close to me has suffered much damage to their property either. Dadeville & Alex City, just 35 minutes from Auburn was hit badly. Many of my friends have beautiful lake houses there, and I believe they got lucky. Down the road in Tuscaloosa, our arch rival university really suffered a large loss. Students lost their lives, there has been no water/power, and finals were cancelled. I can't imagine how I'd feel if Auburn were hit in the same way. My heart goes out to everyone affected by the disaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment