Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Yes, I did wake up at 5 am to watch the wedding. I got bored and snoozed until 6am. I watched the full wedding, live, as I got ready for work. I adored Princess Katherine's wedding gown! It was classy, traditional yet modern enough, and modest but figure-flattering. I did not enjoy the couple's mostly stoic expressions, but I guess it's not very regal to hold hands and wink at each other. All girls imagine to someday feel like a princess with their own Prince Charming on their wedding day. I guess the billions of viewers that tuned in were excited to see the real fairytale come true for commoner, Kate Middleton.

The sweet (but short) kiss brought me back to our wedding day. I honestly felt like a princess and even more so as I walked down the aisle towards my Prince Charming (sorry to be cheesy). Our first kiss as a married couple was so special. Not a day goes by without a kiss, unless we're apart of course!


On a side note, I'm getting very excited that Paige may come home soon! Thank you so much for your continued thoughts and prayers for her, Nate and Kellye. Here's the latest from the carepage...


Paige's good news continues: her BNP is still in the low 500s! She gained weight again tonight and she kept all her feeds down today. She was in good spirits today but chewing on everything in sight. I'm convinced a tooth will appear very soon! In preparation for our departure on Sunday, they removed her PICC line today. Paige was so brave! She sat very still, kept her eyes on Mommy and Daddy, and only cried out one time. Things are looking good! They've even scheduled our follow-up appointment for Tuesday. We continue to pray for Paige's healing.
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment