Monday, May 2, 2011

5.1.11 Osama Bin Killed!

Where I was when I found out about 9/11: a senior at Gadsden High, sitting in Mrs. Hawkins' English class. It was the first class of the day and we were going to watch "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead." As we turned on the TV, about to pop in the video, we saw smoke pouring out of the World Trade Center. The days thereafter felt ominous.

Where I was upon hearing news of the death of Osama bin Laden, mastermind of 9/11: sitting in bed, watching reality TV. My husband came in and switched the channel to news. I couldn't believe the headline. After texting like crazy, we broke out a bottle of wine and watched the news for the next 2 hours. It is so nice to know that jerk is finally gone!

Proud to be an American!

No comments:

Post a Comment