Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hailey's Baptism

After getting home from the hospital late on Friday, Saturday was another eventful day! Harrison and I went up to Newnan for our niece, two-month old Hailey Marie Swartz's baptism. She was so good during the whole thing; and her brothers were very well-behaved! Isn't this a cute family photo of the Swartz's?

Mommy, Aileen, and the newly baptized Hailey:

Julie Swartz, Suzanne Swartz, Janet Swartz, Bill Swartz with Ryan, David, Harrison
Blake with Aileen, Andrew with Hailey, my mom and dad, me

My Dad (otherwise known as Pops) with granddaughter, Hailey

My mom (otherwise known as Gigi) with granddaughter, Hailey

After Mass, we went back to the Swartz's for a great dinner. Andrew and Aileen made Jambalaya (I'm told to pronounce it JUM-ba-ly-a, but I always mess it up). For dessert we had some delicious pettifores that Julie had gotten from a bakery and KING CAKE that Andrew's parents had brought from New Orleans. It was SO good!

Ryan and Blake wrestling with Uncle David


Wrestling each other and Aunt Trey

 Pillow fight with Aunt Trey

Update on the twins:
Avery is still doing really well; she and Kellye will likely get to go home tomorrow (Monday). They can go anytime they want so that Kellye and Nate can visit as much as they can with Ella. I'm sure Kellye will be back at home for the National Championship kickoff, as she's a HUGE LSU fan! Ella is progressing along, but will likely come home a few days later. Both girls had echocardiograms today and their hearts look perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment